If you are a hospital, the reasoning is clear:
- BestPractices(TM) will work with you to improve processes and enhance the performance of the whole ED, not just the physician practice. We believe the practice and the hospital only succeed when both succeed.
- Our focus is infusing BestPractices(TM) into each hospital in the crucial areas of patient satisfaction, throughput, and risk reduction.
- We provide leadership for your hospital with our nationally respected BestPractices(TM) physicians, whose training programs have been recognized by The Healthcare Advisory Board, Press Ganey, ACEP, and Robert Woods Johnson.
- We run an efficient practice, and operate as a "fee for service" business. Financially, our goal is to maximize benefits for the emergency physician while enabling them to deliver high levels of patient care at a reasonable cost to the hospital.
- BestPractices(TM) has the capital base and investor partners to build the infrastructure, sustain operations long term, and weather the current Medical Malpractice insurance crisis.