Limited Availability for Chicago, Boston Seminars for C-Level Hospital ExecutivesPosted by BestPractices on December 20 2012
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to attend The Health Care Leadership Institute Executive Series in Chicago on February 21 or in Boston on March 30, 2013. Several of the health care industry’s most respected speakers will be discussing Best Practices Impacting Hospital Market Share & Profitability: Success Strategies For Today’s Health Care Executive.
Spaces are filling up. Visit http://events.best-practices.com to register.
The program is designed for senior leaders of larger hospitals and hospital systems: CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CMOs, Chiefs of Staff and CNOs. The presenters will provide health care executives with tools, strategies and insights to drive performance improvement at their organizations. The content to be covered includes:
- Dr. Thom Mayer – Becoming The High Quality, Cost-Efficient Provider In Your Market
- Mr. Chuck Lauer – Health Care Reform: The Future Is Now
- Dr. Kirk Jensen – Hospital-Wide Patient Flow: Cracking The Code
- Mr. Lauer – The Hospital Of The (Near) Future
- Mr. Mark Hamm – Case Study: Service Line Management And The Door-To-Discharge Model
- Dr. Mayer – Delivering The Results That Matter: HCAHPS And Value-Based Purchasing
- Drs. Mayer & Jensen – Holding Physicians Accountable: Changing, Managing And Influencing Behavior
There are no upcoming speaking engagements.